ENROLLMENT PROCESS for NEW STUDENTS
In an effort to help us plan and most efficiently execute the registration process:
- Please complete the Required PARTS outlined below on this web page for each child you are registering.
- Once you have completed the Required PARTS outlined below, students entering Hilltop Elementary grades K-4, please contact Ms. Katie Dicristina, Administrative Assistant at Hilltop School (firstname.lastname@example.org; 973-543-4251, ext. 121) to officially schedule a registration appointment. When you come in for registration, you will also sign up for a 15-minute conference with Hilltop's principal, Mr. David Heller.
- Children must be five years of age on or before October 1, 2020, in order to register.
- Any students enrolling for the 1st grade from an outside kindergarten program should register at this time as well.
- The KDG-Dental-Exam and KDG-Entrance-Form must also be completed.
- When submitting the required paperwork, most current immunization records must be attached.
- Once you have completed the Required PARTS outlined below, students entering Mountain View Middle School grades 5-8, please contact Mrs. Sotie Hambos (email@example.com; 973-543-7075, ext. 221) to officially schedule a registration appointment.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION ONLY:
PART 1 | contact the main office
Hilltop School Main Office - Ms.Katie Dicristina, 973-543-4251, ext. 121
Mountain View Main Office - Mrs. Sotie Hambos, 973-543-7075, ext. 221
PART 2 | REQUIRED PAPERWORK
The following forms are required for registration. Families must complete these forms and bring them with you when you register.
When submitting these forms, most current immunization records must be attached:
- Health Assessment Record
- Request for Student Records (not required for private kindergarten transfers)
- Residency Packet
- Universal Health Record
- Dental Exam (Kindergarten Only)
- Entrance Form (Kindergarten Only)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (Optional)
PART 3 | REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
The following documentation is required for registration. Families must bring these with you when you register:
- Your child's birth certificate;
- Three (3) of the following:
- Mortgage Statement
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Tax Bill
- Gas or Electric bill
All documents must be originals. Our school's main office will make a copy of these documents for your child's permanent student file and promptly return your originals to you.
PART 4 | Optional Busing Reservation Form
For information on transportation, please visit the Student Transportation page or click here.
Please note: Our administration reviews all required & annual forms for students yearly; and may need registrants to complete additional paperwork.