2021-2022 kindergarten registration
Hilltop Elementary School is excited to begin the process of forming our 2021 kindergarten class. Pre-registration for the 2021-22 kindergarten class is now open!
In an effort to help us plan and most efficiently execute the registration process:
- Children must be five years of age on or before October 1, 2021, in order to register.
- Any students enrolling for the 1st grade from an outside kindergarten program should register at this time as well.
- The KDG-Dental-Exam and KDG-Entrance-Form must also be completed.
- When submitting the required paperwork, most current immunization records must be attached.
- Please complete the REQUIRED PARTS outlined below for each child you are registering.
ATTENTION PARENTS OF CURRENT HILLTOP PRESCHOOL STUDENTS IN MRS. OAKES'S Class:
If your child will be entering Kindergarten in the 2021-2022 school year, please contact Mrs. Austin at 973-543-4251, Ext 121 prior to completing the registration process.
PART 1 | REQUIRED ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
PART 2 | REQUIRED PAPERWORK
The following forms are required for registration. Families must complete these forms and bring them with you to register.
When submitting these forms, most current immunization records must be attached:
- Residency Packet
- Health Assessment Record
- Universal Health Record
- Entrance Form (Kindergarten Only)
- Dental Exam (Kindergarten Only)
- Request for Student Records (not required for private kindergarten transfers)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (Optional)
PART 3 | REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
The following documentation is required for registration. Families must bring these with you to register:
Your child's original birth certificate;
Three (3) of the following:
- Mortgage Statement
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Tax Bill
- Gas or Electric bill
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINALS.
OUR SCHOOL'S MAIN OFFICE WILL MAKE A COPY OF THESE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR CHILD'S PERMANENT STUDENT FILE AND PROMPTLY RETURN YOUR ORIGINALS TO YOU.
PART 4 | OPTIONAL BUSING RESERVATION FORM
For information on transportation, please visit the Student Transportation page or click here.
Please note: Our administration reviews all required & annual forms for students yearly; and may need registrants to complete additional paperwork.