2020-2021 kindergarten registration
On-site registration will be held on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 and Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on a first-come-first-served basis. During this time you will meet with Ms. Dicristina to complete your child’s permanent file, receive a list of important dates and sign up for a 15-minute conference with Hilltop’s principal, Mr. David Heller, during the week of April 20-24, 2020.
In an effort to help us plan and most efficiently execute the registration process:
- Children must be five years of age on or before October 1, 2020, in order to register.
- Any students enrolling for the 1st grade from an outside kindergarten program should register at this time as well.
- The KDG-Dental-Exam and KDG-Entrance-Form must also be completed.
- When submitting the required paperwork, most current immunization records must be attached.
- Please complete the Required PARTS outlined below on this web page for each child you are registering.
PART 1 | REQUIRED ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
attention Parents of Current hilltop Preschool students:
If your child will be entering Kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year, please contact Ms. Dicristina at 973-543-4251, Ext 121 prior to completing the registration process
PART 2 | REQUIRED PAPERWORK
The following forms are required for registration. Families must complete these forms and bring them with you when you register.
When submitting these forms, most current immunization records must be attached:
- Residency Packet
- Health Assessment Record
- Universal Health Record
- Entrance Form (Kindergarten Only)
- Dental Exam (Kindergarten Only)
- Request for Student Records (not required for private kindergarten transfers)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application (Optional)
PART 3 | REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
The following documentation is required for registration. Families must bring these with you when you register:
Your child's birth certificate;
Three (3) of the following:
Certificate of Occupancy
Gas or Electric bill
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINALS.
OUR SCHOOL'S MAIN OFFICE WILL MAKE A COPY OF THESE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR CHILD'S PERMANENT STUDENT FILE AND PROMPTLY RETURN YOUR ORIGINALS TO YOU.
PART 4 | OPTIONAL BUSING RESERVATION FORM
For information on transportation, please visit the Student Transportation page or click here.
Please note: Our administration reviews all required & annual forms for students yearly; and may need registrants to complete additional paperwork.