- Assist children with lunches as needed.
- Remind students to follow posted rules (stay seated, indoor voice, ‘One Child At A Time In The Bathroom’ cafeteria rule, etc.).
- Give out wipes to EVERY student with nut products in their lunch and ensure they use them after eating.
- Help line up students at the end of each lunch period.
- During an emergency or fire drill, direct students to exit out THE NEAREST patio doors.
- During a Safe School Drill direct students to the BACK OF THE KITCHEN.
- Please call an aide if:
- There is a problem with a student’s lunch.
- You encounter a discipline issue involving physical contact, safety, profanity, or chronic defiance.
student is injured or ill. An aide will log all trips to the school
nurse. Please do not send any child to the nurse without consulting an
tables in front of the windows are reserved for students with food
allergies. Students who are designated to sit there may invite one guest
each day to sit with them (usually arranged with the teacher). An aide
will wipe down these tables and chairs following each grade’s lunch